Friday, February 12, 2016

Valentine's Day Week // Final Look








Dress TFNC London | Heels Deichmann (similar, similar) | Bag Dresslink c/o | Earrings Forever 21

When I ordered this dress, I didn't thought it was so big haha so when I got it home and tried it on, I got a surprise! But a good surprise because I love it! I just really don't know when to use it. But it doesn't matter because I didn't pay for it, Asos did! I one a £250 gift gard a while ago (yepp it's true, look here!!) so this is one of the things I ordered♥ But it's perfect for Valentine's Day, it's really cute and I promise you that you feel like a princess in it! 

So, this is the end of my Valentine's Day Week, I hope you liked it!♥





Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

5 comments

  1. such a sweet lovely look! :D

    Have a great day!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just darling <3 love it

    www.lifeisjustrosie.tv

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rose! <3 Have a lovely Valentine's Day tomorrow!

      Delete
  3. You look absolutely gorgeous, and that purse is too cute!!
    xo, Syd
    anchoredinthesouth.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous dress and I love it paired with that pretty pink purse!

    xo Brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig