Friday, February 19, 2016

Stripes And Blush








Dress Here | OTK Boots Here | Bag Here | Scarf Gina Tricot | Earrings Montini

It has been a lot of blush here on the blog lately... I know but it happens to be one of my absolute favorite shade of pink! Pink in general is my favorite color (favorite isn't a strong word enough) and then I have some shades a like more than others. 

And it's Friiiiday!!! And I have one week break from school!!! IIIHH! And do you know what I will be doing??? SHOPPING!!!




Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

6 comments

  1. Cute outfit! Love your color combo!

    www.citybelleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm living in blush as well! Its so pretty and feminine, I can't get enough! Enjoy your break from school!
    xx
    An Unblurred Lady

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your look is so awesome.
    http://dressmecasual.blogspot.com.eg/

    ReplyDelete
  4. obsessed with stripes <3

    xo,

    www.sahara-desert.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blush scarf with the stripes! So adorable!

    xo, Emilee

    www.thesimplicityblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig