Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Quick And Healthy Oat Bars


Oven: 175 degrees, 20 minutes

3 dl oatmeal (I used fiber oatmeal)
1 mashed banana
1 dl grated coconut
1/2 dl raisin
1/2 dl pumpkin seeds
1/2 dl of dried apples (cut them into small bites!!)
3 tablespoons of honey
1 egg

Just mix everything together and then place it on a baking tray (about 1 cm high)



I saw this recipe on the backside of the oatmeal and thought it seemed to be nice and that was about three weeks ago haha but now I have finally done it because I didn't had to study at all in the weekend! I have been eating this (+ more of course) for breakfast two days now and I love it and they are really healthy!



Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

2 comments

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig