Monday, February 15, 2016

Nordstrom Winter Clearance Sale!

//Click on the items to shop!//

Do I need to say more? It's time to shop guys!! And Happy Monday! This is the last week in school, then I have one week break and it's going to be sooo nice! This week is very calm too because we're only going to listen to different people and scientists. And about my national test in math I did last Friday... It went SO BAD! But I can give you the exact result when I have got it bag but I can smell the F.... Nooot goood



Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

1 comment

  1. Really cute selections! Makes me want to go shopping - ahht this is dangerous lol

    StyleByPear

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig