Tuesday, February 23, 2016

My Go-To Pieces...








Blouse H&M | Jeans Lager157 | OTK Boots Here | Bag DKNY (very similar, also from DKNY) | Earrings Primark | Bracelet H&M (similar, similar, love)

It's not a secret that I love pink, statement jewelry and the feminine style. Those things are also a part of my go-to look. I always feel good in a pretty blouse or top, a pair of not-to-dark or not-to-light jeans and a statement necklace or earrings. These are things I wear both when I don't know what to wear and when I know exactly what to wear! A go-to look is something I think is necessary and everyone should have one! Think about what makes you happy and what you wear when you feel the best, then you got it! But remember to not try to hard! It has to feel natural. ♥

Go-To pieces I you have a style like mine...







Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

8 comments

  1. I LOVE those earrings!!! So cute!

    https://haveheartsite.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow outfit..this is such a cute pink and you look super cute and adorable..xo, Neha

    http://www.theinstylejournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty statement indeed. I love the pink top with your black boots!

    XO Chelsea http://www.shesaidhesaidfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's a great combo right?! :D Have a lovely day!

      Delete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig