Monday, February 22, 2016

How to Wear Shorts in the Winter








Knit Amy & Ivy (similar, similar, similar) | Shorts Lipsy London | OTK Boots Here | Bag Similar, similar, love | Pom pom River Island | Earrings H&M

Yes, you can wear shorts even if it's winter and -13 degrees outside, trust me because that's exactly what I did a few days ago! I worn a knitted sweater and over the knee boots to it and that makes it warmer and it looks like you have more clothes on! 






Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

4 comments

  1. So pretty! Love your outfit!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with that bag!

    xx. The Coastal Confidence
    http://the-coastalconfidence.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! Keep up the good work! Love it!
    xoxo
    www.simplyduostyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute look! Great way to wear shorts in the winter.

    www.citybelleblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig