Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Food, health and things like that...



Good morning everyone!! I'm going to talk about food and some health today because I don't do that so much but I should, because it's such a big part of me. 

If you follow me on instagram, you may have seen my gymnastics photos so you know that I work out a lot. I'm not only doing gymnastics, I'm working out at home a lot too. The reason why I do that, is because I feel so much happier. I recently decided that we're going to eat vegetarian food for dinner at home once a week (Thursdays to be exact) and well, my dad doesn't like it at all haha but it's just to get over it! It's actually not so much for the animal I want to do this (sorry!), it's more because of all the studies about that we should eat less meat. Meat is thick and it's hard for our body to take apart and it's proven that to much meat can increase the risk to get cancer. Eating vegetarian food is good for our brain too. It allows you to think more clearly. So, eating more veggies and less meat makes you feel healthier, smarter and happier. 

Those photos ^^ aren't maybe so suitable for this post haha but I had it for breakfast yesterday and I felt very healthy after eating it haha! 

Do you have any questions about this or do you want me do post all the vegetarian food we will be eating? Or do you want so see more gymnastics or other training stuff here on the blog or on instagram? Just leave a comment, send me an email or comment on my instagram! ♥♥♥



Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

1 comment

  1. Great post! Really true about eating too much meat - I'm always trying to find alternative options like a veggie burger and find it's equally delicious!

    XO
    StyleByPear

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig