Monday, February 1, 2016

Chevron Striped Dress









Dress Iska London (similar, similar) | OTK Boots H&M | Bag Zara (similar, similar) | Watch Similar (and I love this and this so much!) | Earrings Forever 21 | Ring H&M

This has been one of my favorite dresses lately! The fabric is so soft and smooth and it's so comfy! And if it's very cold, you can just put a sweater over it! 
And it's February now!! January went by so extremely fast! Our snow is gone now too which feels so good! But I'm pretty sure that it will come again but as long as it's not here I will be happy! :) 






Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig