Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Turtleneck And Houndtooth Pattern








Turtleneck Primark (similar, similar) | Skirt Zara (similar) | Boots Here | Bag Here | Earrings Primark | Lips This palette 

I bought this turtleneck when I was in London and that was many months ago now but I have finally used it one time now! And it will be more times, I promise you! It's very versatile because it's white and so soft! 
It's a story behind this skirt from Zara too! Zara opened a store in my city just a few weeks ago (just before Christmas) and I saw this skirt but I didn't found more of them, just this one hanging there and it was no price tag on it but I took chance and it wasn't so expensive, phjuu... 


Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

3 comments

  1. Love the boots!

    LEACH | www.theleachlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how your boots tie this outfit together with the perfect chic look! <3

    BlondieInTheCity.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig