Tuesday, January 26, 2016

My Winter Beauty Must Haves


It was a while ago since I did a beauty post so I thought why not share all my current beauty and makeup favs?! You have probably seen some of them before, like the Clinique dramatically moisturizer and my loved Baby Lips. But there is a reason why you see them again, I love them! That moisturizer is so far the best one I have ever tried (and believe me, I have tried many...) and I really get baby lips when I use my Baby Lips! 

One of my new favorites are this eye cream with avocado from Kiehl's. I don't only use it for my eyes, now in the winter I use it on my lips too! This is what I do when my lips are toooo dry: Scrub your lips in lukewarm water with a towel and then take the eye cream on and finish of with a great lip balm and then it's bye bye to dry lips!! And then continue use Baby Lips everyday and you will never have dry lips anymore! 

Shop all products in the photo here
(I couldn't find the exact blush so I linked a very similar)

Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

1 comment

  1. love the clinique moisturizer <3


    xo,

    www.sahara-desert.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig