Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Lanzarote Part 2 // Lifestyle

The sunrise was so beautiful! I took tones of photos haha! I didn't wanted to miss a second!




My favorite thing we did was when we went up on a vulcano! The view was amazing!

Our hotel had their own beach so it took less than a minute to go to the beach! 

Part 2 and the last part of my Lanzarote trip! I'm back with a normal outfit post tomorrow featuring my new skirt from Zara! You won't miss that, I promise you!!  



Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

4 comments

  1. Wow, the photos look incredible <3

    Good karma,
    Tatum || AbstractAphrodite

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are stunning! That sunrise looks breathtaking!
    Great post
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Lazarote looks beautiful! Glad you are having a great time!

    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos!!
    xo, jill
    www.BornFancy.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig