Tuesday, January 19, 2016

It's New And Blue








Top Primark | Jeans Cubus | Booties Primark | Bag Tommy Hilfiger (couldn't find the exact one but this one below is very similar) | Earrings H&M | Sunnies Lindex  

It's new and blue, say hi to my new family member!! I hadn't plan to buy a new bag but it just happen, woopsi! But it's like a New Years gift to myself haha! I know that Tommy Hilfiger has bags but I have never thought about buying one, especially not in the color blue. But just look! Here it is and I love it so much! I have already used it a few times and I feel that I will be using it a lot!  


Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

1 comment

  1. Have the same bag and love it !

    http://www.fruityandpassion.com/2016/01/belstaff-aw16-lcm.html

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig