Friday, January 1, 2016

Hello 2016!!!


Hello 2016!!! Can't believe that the new year is here! 2015 was a good (veeeery good) year but I really believe that 2016 will be even better and I'm looking forward to get to know this year ♥ 

Me and my family are starting of this year with a vacation to Spain. Can't wait for sun and warm weather anymore! So with that, I'm also having a blog break just for a week. I want a break from the computer this week and I want to rest but I will still be on my instagram! I just hope that the wifi is working... 

I also want to say thank you to everyone who follow me on my blog and instagram and polyvore and pinterest too. You really make my life and all my days to something extra! ♥♥♥

So, have a lovely start of the new year and see you soon! Love you all! ♥♥♥

Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

1 comment

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig