Monday, December 21, 2015

Winter with #WarbyHoliday









When the winter starts and it gets colder outside, I always start drinking hot chocolate, mostly for breakfast and it's the perfect way to start the day! I know that it doesn't look like winter but actually it is, or maybe I should say that it should be! It's December, almost Christmas and we haven't got any snow here yet. It's very warm weather too! But because it's a winter month, I have started drinking my lovely hot chocolate for breakfast! When I was in London, I bought this cute little thermal mug so now I can drink it outside too and I can tell you that it almost taste even better outside than inside! 

If it had been snow and sun outside, I had probably worn glasses because of the light and maybe they had come from Warby Parker! They don't only have sunglasses, they also have eyeglasses which I like a lot too! It could be a very cute and stylish detail! They have so many glasses to choose from so it's impossible for me to only choose one pair that I like haha! One great thing is that for every pair of glasses sold, a pair is distributed for someone in need which is so, so kind of them! Especially now in Christmas times when it's all about caring and giving! ♥ Please look at their #WarbyHoliday campaign for more fun stuff! 


My favorite eyeglasses (more colors if you click on them or visit their website!)


My favorite sunglasses (more colors if you click on them or visit their website!)



Made in collaboration with Warby Parker. I was not paid for this. All opinions are my own. 
Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

2 comments

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig