Monday, December 14, 2015

Winter White




Top Gina Tricot | Jeans Vila | Boots H&M | Bag Don Donna | Necklace Hm | Bracelet A gift | Earrings H&M | Fluffy thing River Island

An accident happened with these photo... In some way, I have deleted all of them and I can't find them so I only had these 4 photos for my instagram... Well well.. S*hit happens! And it's Saturday evening in this moment when I'm doing this post and gooos what an evening! I started my new Sony phone (bye bye Apple) and me and phones are not friends. Not. At. All. And the same goes with computers and all electronic things. I'm just so tired right now and I can't even explain... But I can tell you that I almost destroyed the phone because I put in the sim card in the wrong place...    




Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

1 comment

  1. I love this look! So feminine and pretty!!
    xoxo, Natalie
    www.combatbootsandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig