Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Swans








Top H&M (more swan print here, here and here) | Pants H&M | Boots H&M (similar) | Bag Similar | Earrings H&M 

We have one day off from school today!! Yaay! But they call it "study day" which means that you're supposed to be study. And I will be doing that! Maybe not the whole day but for a while...  

What do you think about my swan top? I love it! I think the print is so cute! Not as cute as flamingo print but almost haha! ♥





Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

1 comment

  1. I love the swan sweater <3

    xo,

    www.sahara-desert.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig