Monday, December 7, 2015

Feeling Blue... Literally...







Top MQ | Slacks H&M | Booties Primark | Bag Forever 21 | Earrings H&M | Rings H&M

I have to tell you about this top!! It's my mom's but she has never used it so I got it instead and I love it, I do. Or maybe I should say did. When I got home from school and I was going to shower, I took it of, of course. And then I saw something. I saw the color blue. On my body!! The top had colored off on me so I looked  like a smurf! It was really hard to get it away from my body, I had to use a several scrubs haha! 



Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig