Friday, December 11, 2015

Dolce & Gabbana // Sicily handbag



For one and a half year ago, I started thinking. Thinking of quality and and investments. No, I'm not talking about life quality or stocks. I'm talking about bags. For one and a half year ago, I realized that I will not be happy if I just buy tones of stuff like bags, if they don't mean something to me. For one and a half year ago, I bought (okay, I will be honest, I didn't pay it, my mom did but anyway!) my first real designer handbag. I had been looking at that one for months and when the summer came and I got summer holiday, I finally got my little dream bag! I can't tell you about how much I have been using it and still does, because I stopped counting a long time ago. 

When I'm thinking of a new bag investment, it's important for me that the bag is classic and can be used in many ways. Dolce & Gabbana's bag Sicily is one example. It's an iconic bag and it's not a secret that it's their most famous handbag. What I like with the Sicily bag is that it comes in so many different patterns and styles so it's impossible to not find someone that fits you and your personality. 

I love to dream about fashion and beautiful things and Dolce and Gabbana is one of my favorite brands. I love their brand and what they do. The woman is a key piece in everything they do and she is always strong, sensual and glamorous. They also pay a lot attention to all the mom's out there which is so beautiful. So when I'm in my dreaming mode and want some Dolce & Gabbana power, I always go to Dolce & Gabbana at the Farfetch website.  They have a huge selection and I love looking around at all the feminine and gorgeous clothes, jewelry, accessories, bags and shoes they got there!   




All items comes from Dolce & Gabbana via Farfetch. 




Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig