Friday, December 18, 2015

Christmas Cake



Oven: 175 C / 347 F

2 eggs
3 deciliter sugar
 Mix them together and then add...
0.5 grams saffron 
200 grams melted margarine
1.5 deciliter milk
4 deciliter flour
2 tablespoons baking soda

When you have mixed all the ingredients, put it into the oven in about 45 minutes but it depends on which oven you got and so on. I had it in for like 50 minutes so keep an eye on it!  

...And I get Christmas holiday today!!! Yay! No school for three weeks! Well, except for Monday when I have to go to school because I must do a math test...




Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig