Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Best Of Bloopers 2015

How it's like to be a fashion blogger when it's winter...

A sneeze...

Okay, okay! Seriously! What am I doing?? I look like a chicken hahaha!!!

Hate when random stuff pops up in the backgrounds...

Say hi to my daddy in the window!

Look at that!!! I actually don't remember what I was pointing at here haha! But it seems to be something funny!

But the prize goes to... My mommy and sometimes tired photographer haha! I always do some test shoots on her before I give the camera to her because she doesn't know anything about cameras... She can only press the button haha! 

My 2015 recap comes up next week! 

...And I just want to say that I have Christmas Holiday for real now and I'm free from school! So happy!!!! :D ♥♥♥



Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

7 comments

  1. Hahah, you're so cute dear! <3 Enjoy your Christmas holiday! :)
    Simimaus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Simona! Have a lovely Christmas you too! <3

      Delete
  2. Hahahaha this post is just brilliant! Truly a look into the reality of blogging ;)

    Jasmine | The Sixth Disney Princess

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea! I love behind the scenes bloopers, it looks like you have a lot of fun shooting pictures!
    Nidhi
    An Unblurred Lady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love behind the scenes photos too, so fun to look at! :D

      Delete
  4. Lovely post, I loved it to the core, keep posting dear,
    with lotsa love,
    Neha, www.uniinstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig