Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Pre-Winter







Coat H&M | Scarf Similar, similar | Jeans Similar | Booties Primark | Bag Betsey Johnson (more bags I love from her below!)

I took these photos without any makeup on (just some concealer!) and it feels so weird looking at them! I hardly recognize myself haha! I'm not comfortable going outside and to be around people when I don't have makeup but it shouldn't be like that but it is! I have to work on that one! 

Okay, let's move on the outfit! I love this coat and it's actually my mom's but I have kind of borrowed it haha. It's not too thick so it's perfect now because it's still pretty warm outside (which is great because I don't want snow, only on Christmas!). 

And I have bought a new bag and it's from Betsey Johnson. I saw it in a store in London and I knew that I had to get it! It's so cute and girly and it feels very me and all your most important stuff like your wallet and phone fit in it! ♥

More Betsey Johnson bags...



Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

1 comment

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig