Tuesday, November 3, 2015

It's Big and Fluffy









Jacket Gina Tricot (similar, similar, similar) | Top Zara | Slacks H&M | Boots Graceland/Deichmann (similar, similar, love) | Bag H&M (similar) | Necklace Gina Tricot | Sunnies Lindex (similar)

This fur (fake of course!) jacket is SOO cozy and warm, perfect for colder months and we have a lot of them here in Sweden haha! I got it last year and I wish that I had bought it in white and burgundy too!


Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

4 comments

  1. What a pretty fall look! This jacket is a great purchase! I really like how you styled it. Love the boots, too. Have a nice week!

    Danielle
    www.spring2spring.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These images are stunning!! Where are they taken--background is gorgeous! xo
    http://publiclivessecretrecipes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I have been on the hunt for the perfect faux fur jacket. Thanks for sharing. XO, Ellese

    Rock.Paper.Glam.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice and unique outfit <3<3

    www.sahara-desert.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig