Monday, November 30, 2015

Eliza May ShooStraps









I hadn't heard about straps that you could put on your shoes before but now I do and I love them! Eliza May introduced me to them and I really like them all! They are good because they make your shoes stay on your feet and they can totally change the look of the shoe! And I think they are great because they fit all types of heels (heels without straps of course) and sizes because they have elastic bands. You find all their ShooStraps >here<. 



ShooStraps from Eliza May c/o. All opinions are my own.
Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

2 comments

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig