Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Christmas Feelings...






Top Mango | Jeans Cubus | Booties Primark | Bag DKNY | Earrings Primark | Necklace Gina Tricot

I feel very "christmasy" in this red top and gold necklace combo. It looks like the colors we use to have in out Christmas tree. But last year we had white and silver theme in out tree but and that's gorgeous too and it feels very modern but I love the classic theme too! And it's exactly one month to Christmas Eve from today! I don't like winter because I don't like the cold and the snow but I want it to be cold and snow on Christmas Eve!  



Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

5 comments

  1. I love those black booties.

    xx. The Coastal Confidence
    http://the-coastalconfidence.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit, love the red color this season!

    http://www.aimeroseblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That peplum top is so darling! Love the holiday vibes!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig