Monday, November 9, 2015

Chloé




Say hello to my new lovely fragrances from Chloé! I bought them at the airport in London and I have tried them all and I love them so, so much! It was only one box left so I grabbed it directly! 

I was very skeptical to the L'EAU De Chloé, or actuallt I didn't wanted it but it was in the box and I wanted the other ones so I bought it anyway. It's not like any fragrance I have had before and it doesn't smell similar to the other ones. But guess what? Now it's my favorite! I tried it at home first because I didn't know how it was going to smell when it came in touch with my skin but it seems like my skin loves it! ROSES DE Chloé, Chloé Eau De Parfum and LOVE STORY are all very feminine and girly fragrances but the green one is more clean, sporty and fresh and chic! 

Isn't this the cutest bottle ever?? 


Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig