Monday, November 2, 2015

Cape It!







Cape H&M (similar and more that I love below) | Pants H&M | Sweater Primark | Booties Similar, similar | Bag Don Donna (similar, love) | Watch Regal (similar

Cape it up people! Let me introduce you to my new, burgundy colored cape! I love how elegant I feel in it and the color is just perfect for fall! It's not so warm so you need something underneath it but when I took these photos, it was still pretty warm outside. Okay, it wan't because I was like an ice cube in the morning but anyway! 

More capes to the people!



Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

3 comments

  1. Nice boots :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cape is perfect! I love the fall color!
    XO, Jillian
    http://rhymeandreason-jillian.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your outfit (:!

    www.sahara-desert.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig