Saturday, November 7, 2015

Best Sales Right Now!! // My favorites

Nordstrom Clearance Sale
Anthropologie
Take 20% off tops and sweaters with code TOPITOFF
Neiman Marcus
Enjoy 40% off during the First Call Sale

Gap
Take 40% off your entire purchase with the code WOW
Hi there! It was a while ago since I wrote something more personal so maybe it's time now? I want to start saying that this week has been horrible! It has been so much and I'm studying all the time (except from when I'm doing gymnastics) and it's not fun at all! I have math tests next week, on Tuesday and Thursday and it's NOT fun!

But something that is fun is blogging and I love to wake up in the morning, go into my blog via my phone and see some comments! That makes me so happy! <33 Thank you!! 


And we have to talk about these sales too! Aren't they great? I love the LOVE hat from Gap! It's so cute!! And I think I went a bit crazy about the Neiman Marcus sale... Bu they have so many gorgeous dresses on sale and I couldn't resist to link some of them!



Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig