Thursday, October 22, 2015

London Prep!



//Click on the items to shop//

I'm SOOO happy right now because I'm going to London tomorrow and I will be away for four days! It's also fall break now and that feels so good! It's actually school tomorrow too but I'm off! :D 

I guess that you know what I will be doing in London... SHOP! Here are some current favs from UK stores and brands that I love right now and maybe I will buy some of them too... <3

Don't forget so follow me on instagram!


Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

4 comments

  1. Have an amazing time in London (I'm heading there next month)! I love this style inspiration you chose :)

    http://www.mintnotion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous! The shopping is so good in London. I hope you have a blast!!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig