Wednesday, October 28, 2015

London Part 2

Cute pastel colored houses, I want to live in the pink one! 

Another too cute bakery! 

Just me playing with my hotel breakfast haha!

Hyde Park 

Ohhh Harrods! I want to live in there too! The outside is gorgeous but the inside.... LOOVE it so so much! And I love how the stuff is dressed!

This is a street just behind Harrods. Expensive area...

Do I need to say more??

Of course I needed to take a gym photo!! 

Sunset, on our way home

Now you have seen a few of my many snaps from London! I really wan to go back again because the shopping is amaziiing! So what's next? Blog posts and outfits with all my new clothes! IIHHH!




Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

2 comments

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig