Wednesday, October 14, 2015

It's All About Fringes










Top Mango | Flares Mango | Sneakers Skills | Tote Zara | Sunnies Lindex (similar, similar) | Earrings H&M

Who doesn't love fringes? They are just so cute! And they fit in the 70s trend perfectly, like my flares. Both my top and jeans comes from Mango. I started to like Mango just a few years ago, all these clothes are so stylish and for a great price! 

Do you have a favorite store? If so, tell me about it! ♥♥

Things from Mango I love right now...


Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

4 comments

  1. Fringe is looking fabulous this season, love how you styled this top. Looks great!

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig