Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Grey Coat







Coat Gina Tricot (similar) | Top Gina Tricot | Jeans Lindex (similar, similar) | Booties Similar | Bag Forever 21 | Necklace H&M | Earrings H&M | Watch Similar

I'm not a big fan of the color grey but I actually like this coat a lot! It's not too long or too short, the length is perfect and it's not too warm either. I worn a statement necklace to this look to make it a bit funnier. A colorful scarf wouldn't be too bad either. 


Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

1 comment

  1. That top is way too pretty, I am just way too obsessed!
    xoxo
    Brooke|LookBrooke

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig