Monday, October 19, 2015

Flowy Paisley








Top Mango (similar, similar, similar) | Jeans Vero Moda (similar) | Booties Similar | Bag Don Donna (also love this one) | Bracelet Missoni x Lindex | Earrings Montini
I worn this flowy, paisley printed top for a cuple of weeks ago (if you follow me on instagram, you have already seen it) and it's so comfy! I thought it was a bit too big first but then I changed my mind, it's just comfy! I would also love to wear this with my flared jeans (also from Mango). 



Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

1 comment

  1. You look absolutely stunning in this effortlessly feminine outfit! Love the styling here!
    It’s so classic and chic!

    Diana Cloudlet
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig