Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Super Duper Sneakers







Jacket Gina Tricot | Top Similar, similar (both less than $20) | Skirt Similar, similar (both less than $20) | Bag Old, from my mom | Earrings Montini | Sneakers Claudia Ghizzani 

Say hi to my new tweed sneaker but I call them super duper sneakers because I think they look like something a super hero would wear because of the silver/metallic thing on them. The original tweed sneakers are from Chanel but now, you can finally buy them for less than $1000 :) 

More tweed sneakers that I love...

...And the real deal...


Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

2 comments

  1. I am so obsessed with sneakers right now and I love how you dressed these up with a dress and oversized coat. The tweed pattern on your shoes are just darling!

    Annessa
    www.seekingsunshine.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Annessa! Have a lovely day! ♥

      Delete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig