Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Striped Coat








Coat Dresslink.com (link to the coat here) c/o | Dress Zara | Heeled sandals New Look | Bag Forever 21 | Earrings Montini | Bracelet Glitter

Every fall (and every spring too...) it's the same way. You're looking after the perfect, new jacket/coat. I use to buy jackets and coats in normal, classic colors like black, dark blue, grey or nude but LOOK! Not this time! I saw this striped coat at Dresslink and new that I have to get it! It looks a bit like a coat I have in black but this is so much funnier because it has stripes! 

I think the length is perfect but it's very think so if it gets colder, like in October, you may need to have something thicker underneath it. It's also a little bit short in the arms but I'm pretty tall, 169 cm / 5.5 feet.

I would love to wear this with something in floral too, just not one colored things. I think that pattern play is really beautiful but sometimes a bit tricky to style! 



Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

1 comment

  1. You can never go wrong with black and white! Looking chic girl!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig