Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Rose Red Cross Body Bag










Sweater H&M | Skirt Primark | Bag Dresslink.com (link to the bag here) c/o | Booties Similar, similar | Bracelet H&M | Earrings Glitter

Have you ever seen a cuter bag than this one? The color is named "Rose Red" and it's lovely if you ask me! It comes from Dresslink.com and it's also available in black, beige and yellow. 

It's pretty small but everything you need fit in it, like you wallet, phone and keys. It's perfect for an evening out with friends, a date or if you're running around doing errands! It's made of synthetic leather and I must say that the quality is good but when you get it, the bag and the chain comes apart so you have to put it together by yourself which took a while for me haha! 


Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

4 comments

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig