Friday, September 11, 2015

My current skin care routine // Bioderma and Clinique


Okay, let's talk skin care! I have been using these products for a while and I just want to tell you what I think about them and my experiences with them and how my routine is right now!

I use the Clinique 3 step skin care every morning and night so let's start with that one. It's very simple. They have numbers on the back so if you don't know which one to use first, just check out the back of the bottle! And I'm using the oily-combination skin type! The first step is the liquid facial soap. I wouldn't say that it's revolutionary but it's good and it cleans my face a bit, but it's not so special I would say. I like to apply it on a dry face and then take it off with hot water. Then we move on to step 2, the clarifying lotion, which is my favorite of those three. I add some lotion on a cotton bad and swipe it over my face and so much things I didn't know I had on my face ends up on that cotton pad! That's why it's my favorite, I can see what it does and I love it! My skin feels very clean after it. The last step is the dramatically different moisturizing gel, which I also like a lot! It makes my skin matter (well, one hour or so...) and soft. 

In the evenings when I take of my makeup, I always start by using a normal makeup remover from the Swedish pharmacy and after that, I use the Bioderma Sensibio H20.  I had high expectations for this and it was not as good as I thought but it's still good but it's hard to take of my mascara. So that's why I use another remover first, and then I add some Bioderma on a cotton pad and take off the last makeup that is stuck on my face. I love it and my skin feels very clean after it! So I would definitely recommend you to use a normal remover and THEN the Bioderma. Your skin is going to be so clean and fresh!!

And hello September! :) 




Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

1 comment

  1. I have only used the Clinique moisturizing gel and like it very much! I should try the other products, too. Have a nice weekend!

    www.spring2spring.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig