Monday, September 7, 2015

Last day in the sea town x Neutrals








Dress Desigual (more dresses I love from them below!) | Shoes Similar | Bag Primark (this one would be perfect too!) | Sunnies Lindex (similar) | Earrings Here

This was about two weeks ago and I already miss the little sea town a lot! The air, the atmosphere, the sounds and the people. 

I took the opportunity to dress up a bit so I put on my Desigual dress. Desigual makes very colorful clothes and but when I saw this one, I knew I had to get it! I love neutrals but it's still fun I think!

More Desigual dresses I love


Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig