Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Fall Style Inspiration // Mavatar

Hi everyone! I hope you're all doing well! It's September 1 today and the fall comes closer and closer... But don't worry because I have some exciting news for you! :) I'm a featured editor at Mavatar! Mavatar is great shopping site with sooo many stores and brands and they have so many great deals and sales! I have just done my first shopping cart as a featured editor and it's a fall cart so if you don't know what to wear this fall, check it out! You click on the orange "Shop my cart" thing here below and then you can shop all my picks, directly from my cart! How great is that?! 


Shop My Mavatar Cart



An outfit from last fall... A 2014 fall recap is coming up soon so stay tuned! 

Happy shopping everyone! ♥ Love you all so much and thanks for reading! ♥



Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

4 comments

  1. I am obsessing with that jacket! Such a cute styling! I've got to get one! So glad I've come across your page today! I'll be a regular now!

    Love, Kristyn
    Contrast of Effect

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig