Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Fall Makeup Must Haves

//Click on the items to shop//

New season, new you, new beauty products to try and use. I most excited over the Miu Miu fragrance because it's their first one (and not last I hope!). The scent is feminine and youthful and the gorgeous bottle is inspired by their iconic Matelasse bag (here). 

 I also want to say that I have math test today and on Thursday and so much more but I'm really trying to update every day and to write with as much quality as possible! It's very hard to find time because my school schedule doesn't fit so well with my personal life, like gymnastics and so, so everything is a bit of chaos right now. 
Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

3 comments

  1. That YSL lipstick is gorgeous and definitely on my fall beauty wish list!

    Bree || www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I really want to try out that Maybelline Nudes Palette and that YSL lipstick looks drop-dead gorgeous for the upcoming seasons.

    Jasmine | The Sixth Disney Princess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great round up, I love a smokey eye with a nude lip.

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig