Monday, September 28, 2015

70s Feelings in Flares...








Top Cubus (similar, similar) | Flares Mango | Sandals Wera (similar) | Bag Similar save, save, save / splurge, splurge, splurge | Earrings Forever 21 | Watch Regal

I have already worn bootcut jeans so I have now moved over to flares! The 70s trend is still very big even though the 80s is getting bigger and bigger... But I love the 70s and flares! Flares are very comfy and these ones from Mango are REALLY comfy and they're so stretchy. I also found this bag in my mom's closet and it's perfect for this look! 



Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

3 comments

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig