Thursday, August 27, 2015

Summer 2015 roundup

5th of June: I got summerholiday!!! :) 

On my way to the driving lesson... I took 10 lessons and I'm actually a pretty good driver now! :P 

I went to Denmark with my three best friends ♥ It was my first time abroad without adults. So FUN! We're already planning on our next trip...

... And I bought this little darling in Denmark!

I have been wearing these shorts too much... But I love them!

I have spent a lot of time in this little sea town ♥

I went to Gröna Lund with some friends and I went up in that thing, still can't believe it!

I think I got a thing for shorts this summer because I have been over wearing these a lot too!

Boat!

Those white shorts again and some neutrals. A typical chic summer look if you ask me!

I'm 17 now! I wore this on my bparty ;)

...And the summer finally came to Sweden!! WOHO!

I have to say that this summer has been nice even if the weather was bad in the beginning. It has been a nice and fun and calm holiday! But I have still many summer outfits to show you so the summer isn't over and it's actually good weather right now.
 I have now been in school four days and I will update you soon when I have time to do it, so much to tell ya! ♥ 



Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig