Friday, August 14, 2015

Style is Eternal // Saint Laurent iconic smoking jacket

All items in this set comes from Saint Laurent 

Something everyone should have in their closet is a black blazer or a classic smoking jacket! Okay, this is a little bit awkward but I don't have a black blazer or smoking jacket... I know! Shame on me! But I would love to have one so I'm going to write it down in my shopping list I have in my phone. 

A dream is to get the iconic smoking jacket from Saint Laurent. 
Like Yves Saint Laurent once said, "Fashion fades, style is eternal". That's so true and their iconic smoking jacket is really timeless and it can be worn forever. Actually, there is a lot of things from Saint Laurent that are timeless and classic. Like the shoe in my collage for example. You can find more Saint Laurent items here

Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

6 comments

  1. Great look! Very chic!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think it's very chic too, and classic!

      Delete
  2. That Saint Laurent Tuxedo jacket is unique! Love your board!

    www.spring2spring.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's true that everyone should have a classic black blazer or smoking in their wardrobe, but getting the right one is so crucial - better to wait until you've found it than to go for a cut you don't absolutely love!
    xox,
    Cee
    www.cocoandvera.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig