Monday, August 24, 2015

School start + nautical stripes






Top Vila | Skirt Holly & Whyte/Lindex (similar, similar) | Flats Similar | Bag River Island | Bracelets Hm (similar) | Earrings Montini (and I love these too!)

I'm starting school today again after a very good holiday. Okay, okay, the weather could have been better but it has been okay lately I must say. But as I said, I have had a good time and I recap of the summer is coming up on Thursday so stay tuned! And I still have a lot of summer outfits to show you so the summer is NOT over yet! It feels great to have a lot of outfits and posts ready for posting because I think that my school is going to take a lot of time... 

Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

4 comments

  1. Looking fabulous in this dress! Good Collection :) Try belt with this dress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks but it's not a dress actuallt, it's a top and a skirt! But it does look like a dress and a belt would still go perfectly with this!

      Delete
  2. Love the outfit! Such a cute top.

    xo
    Amanda
    www.fashionablyclearance.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your style! you are amazing :)

    Check out my latest post:http://evaredson.blogspot.it/2015/08/back-to-school-essentials.html
    And if you like it, we can follow each other :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig