Thursday, August 20, 2015

School prep...


I'm starting school on Monday and this is some of my current wishes... Maybe you're starting school soon too? If not, LUCKY YOU!!! 

My favorite thing in this collage is the Kate Spade 17th month agenda. I think I have to buy it when I'm going to London! Maybe it's a bit old with a paper agenda but I like it! I use to have my school stuff in my phone but I must write all my blogger things on a paper one. Right now I'm having one on my wall and I use it soo much and I look at it all the time and it's perfect when you're planning blog posts. I have also been interested in glam planning. If you don't know what that is, check out Elle Fowler and glam planning on youtube! 



Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig