Friday, August 21, 2015

Orange tassel








Top St. Tropez | Shorts Hm | Bag DKNY | Shoes Deichmann (and I love these ones too!) | Necklace St. Tropez | Earrings Gina Tricot (more colorful earrings I love here, here & here!)

Some of the items shows up in the wrong color but you find the right one by clicking! 



I bought this top in the beginning of the summer when I was in Denmark but I haven't got the chance to show it for you yet. It goes perfectly with shorts but I think it will be nice to wear in the fall too. It looks pretty summery but with a pair of flared jeans and think it's going to be perfect! 


Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig