Monday, August 17, 2015

Flowers in the sun








Dress Zara (similar, similar) | Flats Similar | Sunnies Lindex (similar) | Earrings Montini

If you follow me on instagram, you have probably seen this video I posted when we had a huuuge hailstorm. These photos are taken the day after, hard to believe isn't it? I have never experienced something similar like the hailstorm before. We have hail sometimes yes, but not so often and not so big balls and not so much! It had been thunder on and off the whole day and around dinner time, the storm came. It was like winter! 

We have to talk about this dress too! I bought it around Easter and I have been waiting so long to wear it. I haven't found the right time expect for now! I can't wait to wear it again but in a more dressed up way and with more accessories. 


Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

4 comments

  1. You look so gorgeous babe! Love this style!
    XO JNESS
    jenessasheffield

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely dress! Love the print!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, love the print too! When I saw it in store, I knew I had to get it! :)

      Delete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig