Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Current wishes...

1. Red dress 
3. Rose red bag (more colors available) 
4. Skirt
5. Wallet (more colors available)
6. Playsuit (more colors available)


I was recently introduced to dresslink.com, a fashion online store for woman, kids and baby. They have almost everything you can imagine in fashion! I want so many things from them and I love so much so it was hard to only chose a few items to show you in my wishlist from them. 

We have to talk about the coat too! Isn't it fun, chic and a bit unique with a striped coat? I think it will be perfect for fall and it will definitely pop out around all the normal black coats...

I also really love the rose red bag! I my favorite type of bags are crossbody bags and when I saw that one in that beautiful color, my heart just melted a bit haha! 




In partnership with dresslink.com. All opinions are my own. 
Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

2 comments

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig