Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Blue, printed and breezy

Whoohho windy... 







Dress Lager157 (similar, similar, similar) | Shoes Moheda | Bag Similar | Sunnies Lindex (similar) | Earrings Here

I know that I have been wearing these sunnies non stop since I bought them in the beginning of the summer but I just love them and I can't stop! I love that they're not black and I love the big size...

We have to talk about this dress too! Lager157 is a store and a brand from Sweden and they have mostly basic things and one-colored clothes so I was really surprised when I saw this one in their store some weeks ago. The fabric is really airy and breezy so when the winds comes, hold on! ;) 





Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

1 comment

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig