Wednesday, August 19, 2015

25 facts about me

I write personal things sometimes but maybe not so often...? I don't know if you think you know me or not but here are 25 facts about me and I will be better in writing personal after this! 
What is your middle name? Sofie
What was favourite subject at school? OMG... Ehm probably swedish. I love to speak and write english but I don't like to do it in school, it's just so awkward if you know what I mean. You have to talk about thinigs you don't know anything about and it's just weird. 
What is your favourite drink? Coke? I'm only 17 and I'm a good girl :P 
What is your favourite song at the moment? Blank Space with Taylor Swift
What is your favourite food? Grilled chicken with carrot fries 
What is the last thing you bought? A pair of flare jeans at Mango
Favourite book of all time? The Princess Diaries 
Favourite Colour? PINK!!!!
Do you have any pets? No but I have had a rabbit 
Favourite Perfume? Hmm... I think it is "Cherry in the air" from Escada
Favourite Holiday? Christmas. I hate winter and snow but it's something special with Christmas... Just love it
Are you married? No but I want to be in the future :) 
Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times? Spain (4), England (3), US (1), Thailand (1), Denmark (1), Aland (1) 
Do you speak any other language? English and some Spainish
How many siblings do you have? 0
What is your favourite shop? H&M! 
Favourite restaurant? Don't have one ):
When was the last time you cried? Two weeks ago I think
Favourite Hobby? Gymnastics!!! I LOVE gymnastics from the bottom of my heart, I can't imagine having a life without it! And blogging of course! 
Favourite Movie? The devil wears Prada
Favourite TV show? Top Model
PC or Mac? PC because I have never tried Mac but I'm sure that I would love Mac if I tried. 
What phone do you have? A black iPhone 4
How tall are you? 5.5 feet
Can you cook? If I have a recipe, yes

I hope you know a little bit more about me now! As I said, I will try to write more personal but it's hard sometimes because if it's on the internet, it's there for ever you know. But at the same time, I love you all me readers and I want you to get to know me! If you have more quiestions, just ask! I think I will be doing more of posts like this, it was fun to answer quiestions haha! 
Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

4 comments

  1. Great post Darling !
    Have a lovely day!
    Nina
    xox
    www.titritmode.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opening up in blogging can be difficult because it feels so vulnerable, but it can also be very rewarding. You've been a lot of places! I love traveling too. I haven't been to Sweden yet, but it looks really beautiful in your pictures!

    Samantha | http://www.besosfromamerica.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweden is beautiful, especially our capital Stockholm :)

      Delete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig