Monday, July 20, 2015

This is not my original pleated skirt...






Sweater Similar, similar | Skirt Here | Bag DKNY | Shoes Moheda | Earrings Hm

If you read my blog, you might think that you have seen this skirt before but HA, you haven't!!! Not exactly this one... I'm going to tell you what happened with the original now! I was a bit stressed and I had painted my toe nails and then I put on my skirt but the nails hadn't dried yet so I got light pink nails polish (this nails polish to be exact) on it... But I'm a lucky girl! My mom has this skirt too so I borrowed it. It's one size big but it works! I was away over the day and when I come home, my mom had gotten away the nail polish (wow!) so I can now I have my skirt again. Happy ending haha! ♥


Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

6 comments

  1. Cute outfit! I love your bag!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and yes, this bag is really good! It has the perfect size and it fits to everything!

      Delete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig